Monday, February 21, 2005

W in da house (5) - Interview met W

Hund i snor kon een exclusief interview versieren met the one and only W. Een primeur in de blogwereld !

P. Leno
Mister Bush, thanks for the interview. It's an honour and pleasure to meet you.

W
Oh, the pleasure is mine, I can assure you.

P. Leno
OK. Do you come straight from the White House or from your ranch ?

W
From Camp David actually. Just practised my golf swing before I flew over here.

P. Leno
Allright. So how's your swing ?

W
Great. It eh, swings.

P. Leno
Awesome !

W
Yeah that's great. Listen, P. Are you a relative of Jay Leno ?

P. Leno
Of course, I'm his nephew. That's how I got this interview, remember ?

W
Thought so. You kinda look like him. Younger though. Well, I'm all yours. Shoot !

P. Leno
Ok. Let's talk about politics. Let's talk about your tax cuts in the US.

W
Listen, my adviser is not here. I don't know what to say, really. Let's not discuss politics, OK ? Can we make that deal ?

P. Leno
OK. That's a deal. Let's talk about movies. Do you like movies ?

W
Oh yeah, I'm a film buff. I like that Belgian guy, what's his name ? Jean-Claude Van Damme. Yeah I like that guy. Funny as hell. Funnier than Arnie.

P. Leno
Oh, you mean Arnold Schwarzenegger, the gubernator.

W
Yeah, him. You know, he's OK, but he's Austrian, you know. Bad sense of humor.

P. Leno
Do you happen to know other Belgians ?

W
Oh yes. I know that chocolate guy, what's his name ? Leo ...

P. Leno
Leonidas ?

W
Yeah, Leonidas that's the guy. Nice guy, and damn good chocolate ! Let's see, who else do I know. "Boer De Clerck", you know him, the carpet guy ? He's a friend of my dad, George Sr. I know SS too, Serge Simonart. He once came to visit Camp David. And I know Barney. When the Bush family lived in Wilrijk, I'm talking years ago, we always bought fish in his shop "De Blauwe Marlijn". Yeah, Barney was a nice guy. I named my dog after him.

P. Leno
You mean Barry ?

W
Oh Barry it was, huh ? Yeah, Barry I guess. Cool fella. He had a nice wife too. Man, she was hot !

P. Leno
So how is your dog ?

W
Barney, he's a little bastard you know. But he's sweet. Do you have a dog ?

P. Leno
Well, you know Hund i snor is a dog.

W
Oh really, that's what it means ? Hund means dog ? I thought it meant pussy or hot chick or something, haha.

P. Leno
Yeah, right. Talking about hot chicks, how are your twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara ?

W
Jenna and Barbara are doing great. They love their dad sooo much. I miss 'em when I'm travelling to foreign countries. I always bring 'em a little teddybear. They like that.

P. Leno
Teddybear ? But they're 23, aren't they. They still collect teddybears ?

W
Yes they do. And when I visit Russia I also bring 'em a few bottles of vodka. They like vodka.

P. Leno
Yeah, I heard they can drink like a horse.

W
A horse maybe, but still not as much as their dad. Haha.

P. Leno
Haha. Well Hund i snor has a little present for your daughters. It's not vodka but beer, Belgian beer. Bush beer.

W
Oh really, what an honour that Belgium names a beer after me. I appreciate. I'm sorry I quit drinking. But Jenna and Barbara will drink it. No question about it. And their friend, Paris Hilton. You know her ? Boy, she's soo hot. And she can drink. Make no mistake : that woman is a lush !

P. Leno
Okay, we got a little carried away there. Back to the topic about the movies, have you seen the movie Fahrenheit 9/11 ?

W
Nope.

P. Leno
Michael Moore directed that movie. Doesn't ring a bell ?

W
Nope. Wait a minute. Moore, Moore, wasn't he the guy from that movie Micki+Maude ?

P. Leno
No, that was Dudley Moore, not Michael.

W
Yeah right. Oh now I remember Michael Moore. The hamburger guy, right ?

P. Leno
No, that was another movie, Super Size me.

W
OK. Well you know, I like films about dogs. 101 Dalmatians, Lassie, you know, that kind of movies. And also Beethoven. Cute dog.

P. Leno
Yeah, and great composer.

W
Oh yes, Beethoven, that's the German musician right ? I've never seen him in concert. I guess he doesn't perform overseas. Must be tough when you're blind.

P. Leno
Make no mistake, he was not blind but deaf. And he's already dead for 170 years. So I guess that's why you never saw him in concert.

W
Yeah, blind, deaf, whatever. Well, I'm glad I saw Ray Charles in concert. I admire those blind people. They are sooo good. Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, those are geniusses. A blind man for president, haha.

P. Leno
Aren't you blind ? Or rather deaf ? By the way, what does the W stand for in your name? Wanker ?

W
It's Walker actually. Like Johnnie Walker, the whiskey. And like Wendy Walker, that hot chick from the movie "St. Andrew's girls". Ever seen that movie ? Boy, she's hot.

P. Leno
No, never seen that movie. But you know St. Andrews is the birthplace of golf. Did you know that ?

W
Really ? Didn't know that. Jesus, I gotta check that place out ! To test my swing, on Wendy Walker, haha !

P. Leno
Hey, W, I hear we have to make an end to the interview because you have to go to that dinner with Chirac.

W
Oh yes, we're having dinner with Jack. Looking forward to that. Actually he's gonna teach Laura the French kissin' thing.

P. Leno
Cool thing ! Well, thanks, W, for this very interesting chat.

W
P, the pleasure was mine. Keep swinging !

P. Leno
Thanks !

W
You have great eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shamrockske said...

teddybeer?teddybear?tomato?tomatoe?

12:42 PM  
Blogger Koop said...

Goeie bal, shamrockske. Or should I say: good ball!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Blogger said...

Zo'n eensgezindheid onder bloglezers, het is ontroerend ! W brings people together, there's no question about it !

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home