Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hello Hindustan with Kapil Krishnaswamy (27) - Satyakrishna Thotapalli Indian Manager of 2005

Satyakrishna Thotapalli, blogsponsor of Hund i snor with Rent-a-charlatan, has been voted Indian Manager of the year 2005.

Kapil Krishnaswamy
Hi Satyakrishna, welcome. Congratulations with this award. Did you expect this ?

Satyakrishna Thotapalli
Not at all. It came as a total surprise to me. Nevertheless, it's a great honor.

Kapil Krishnaswamy
As sponsor of Hund i snor, what do you think was the impact of your blogsponsoring on the award ?


Picture : Satyakrishna of Rent-a-charlatan

Satyakrishna Thotapalli
Of course it helped a great deal. Hund i snor helped me establish my Rent-a-charlatan business all over the world : Auckland, Guadelajara, Sao Paulo, Boston, Kaapstad, Kyoto, Vladivostok and Bangalore. And all this at a real low cost ( I would say at the cost of Indian peanuts, haha ). On top of that, Hund i snor is very popular in India, so my exposure at Hund i snor helped Indians vote for me.

Kapil Krishnaswamy
Great ! Do you have any further plans for the future ?

Satyakrishna Thotapalli
Of course. Thanks to this award, I will be able to extend my business in many more cities all over the world. In 2006, according to our business plan we will open a branch in cities like Cairo, Buenos Aires, Mumbai, Sydney, Toronto, Mexico City, Budapest and Brussels.

Kapil Krishnaswamy
Sounds super. Success, superman !

Satyakrishna Thotapalli
Thanks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home