Friday, December 16, 2005

W Quotes (14)

W over Rumsfeld :
"Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld has done a heck of a good job."

W over Tom DeLay over vuur wegens gesjoemel met partijfinanciering:
"Tom DeLay is innocent of money laundering charges and I hope he reclaims his leadership post, cause I like him, and plus, when he's over there, we get our votes through the House."

W over Dick Cheney onder vuur in Plamegate:
"The truth of the matter is that our relationship hasn't changed hardly at all. The good thing about Dick Cheney is when he discusses a topic with me and he gives me his advice, I never read about it in the newspaper the next day, and that is why our relationship is so close and his advice is so valued."

W over Karl Rove, zijn spin doctor, onder vuur in Plamegate.
"We're still as close as we've ever been. We've been through a lot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home